HELP WANTED FOR AUTOCROSS EVENTS

yushikaneda

We are urgently looking for Solo Safety Stewards (SSS) for our events.
We would not be able to run an autocross event without a safety steward.
For details about SSS, please see the link below, or just contact us.

Besides SSS, we are also looking for volunteers to set up the course in the morning at the event.
There will be “Setup” in the work assignment preference pull-down menu at the registration, and if assigned, that would count as your work for the day. Those who are assigned will be notified by the email at the address that we have for you. Be sure to show up early (in summer schedule, 6AM).
Of course, we would very much appreciate it if you could come early and help seting up the course even if you weren’t assigned.
Quicker setup of the course would allow starting the run earlier, and being done earlier in the day!!

Please remember, our autocross events are operated entirely on a volunteer basis.
Your help will be greatly appreciated!!
Edited by yushikaneda

Yushi,

I’d be happy to assist as an SSS at events or help with training new SSS. I am a SSSI. 

I am away in travel until the end of July but could help starting in august depending on schedule. Just let me know what help you need. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cgroppi said:

Yushi,

I’d be happy to assist as an SSS at events or help with training new SSS. I am a SSSI. 

I am away in travel until the end of July but could help starting in august depending on schedule. Just let me know what help you need. 

Thank you Chris!

I live about 8-10 minutes from Musselman in Corona de Tucson and a current SCCA member, so I can help setup early in the morning and bring my daughter's boyfriend along to help.

Also, I'm open to becoming a SSS as well if there's a last minute class being setup.  :-)

-James

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fauxlty said:

I live about 8-10 minutes from Musselman in Corona de Tucson and a current SCCA member, so I can help setup early in the morning and bring my daughter's boyfriend along to help.

Also, I'm open to becoming a SSS as well if there's a last minute class being setup. 🙂

-James

Thank you James!!

FYI, July and August AZBR events are at Kino Sports Complex, not THAT far away from your place, either.

SSS license process is now online classes, plus working side-by-side with a licensed safety steward, explained in this video.

https://youtu.be/vAhtH3vNIlY

• Like 1