2016 FRS Solo Spec Coupe

Todd A

I love this car, but only have so much room in the garage, and am considering selling and would much rather sell to a fellow autocrosser who would let me co-drive the rest of the season.

This is a Release Series 2.0, which includes all available options plus exclusive "lunar storm" paint, wider forged black chrome TRD wheels, small front and rear aero, and a much nicer looking two tone interior that makes the car look way more expensive lol.

32,000 miles. Excellent condition with a brand new battery and clear bra.  Includes the installed SSC parts with newish tires and all of the stock suspension, exhaust, and wheels with low miles tires.

***rebuilt title*** due to a minor front end collision that ended up costing a fortune because of the very expensive and hard to find front splitter and headlights that the Release Series has along with a new clear bra.  I kept the car and paid out of pocket for the repairs because I just like it too much.

$22,000 obo

IMG_2850.JPG

IMG_2850.JPG

IMG_2852.JPG

IMG_2851.JPG

IMG_7635.jpg

IMG_7641.jpg

IMG_7644.jpg

IMG_7637.jpg

Edited by Todd A

The wheels in the competition photos look like different ones than the stock TRD ones; are those Rota Strikes? I've actually been looking for a set of SSC-spec 17x8 with 40 offset. If you still have those separately from the car, how much would those be?

• Todd A changed the title to 2016 FRS Solo Spec Coupe
On 1/12/2024 at 9:20 AM, Mach5Mk5 said:

The wheels in the competition photos look like different ones than the stock TRD ones; are those Rota Strikes? I've actually been looking for a set of SSC-spec 17x8 with 40 offset. If you still have those separately from the car, how much would those be?

My SSC wheels are Konigs, and they are right at the min weight for the rules.  If I don't sell them with the car, I'll let you know!

• Like 1