Newbie signup

New to the Arizona region, and wanted to register for the April 14th event.  We tried to register through Motorsportreg just hours after registration opened only to receive a "Sold Out" and wait list designation.  Is that unusual or is this club really difficult to become a part of?

I tried to message Lance Hamilton a couple of times, but got no response.  I would just appreciate some information about participating, if not now, maybe in the future.  Any suggestions?  Thanks, Steve

7 hours ago, MakingTracks said:

New to the Arizona region, and wanted to register for the April 14th event.  We tried to register through Motorsportreg just hours after registration opened only to receive a "Sold Out" and wait list designation.  Is that unusual or is this club really difficult to become a part of?

I tried to message Lance Hamilton a couple of times, but got no response.  I would just appreciate some information about participating, if not now, maybe in the future.  Any suggestions?  Thanks, Steve

Steve, I have replied to both of your emails asking the same questions...did you receive my emails?

Lance

Screenshot_20240409_063636_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20240409_063702_Gmail.jpg

Edited by SSLance

Hey to All,

Thank you for your responses.  Wow!  It seems like you have and active group.  Its a shame participants are so limited, as the site seems pretty large.  I guess we'll have to get on our toes for next season.  Thank  you again to all who responded.

Steve

Steve

If you are looking for some events during the Summer and don't mind a little travel.  The Tucson region usually runs during the summer months.

Arizona Border Region SCCA (azbrscca.org)

Border Region is usually easy to get into for the summer and typically doesn't have site restrictions like Arizona MotorSports Park does.

Hope to see you at some events in the Fall.

Scott Urich

DS Type R