Classing

Hello,

I have a 1984 BMW 325e (E30) 2 door, it's all stock except for Brakes and Suspension. I installed Bilstein shocks and H&R springs with urethane bushings. Then I added Hawk HPS pads and drilled rotors. The exhaust is loud because I took out the resonator as it had a hole in it. I have no idea what class I will be in, and also have no idea of what tire to buy. Willing to get the best tire I can and make it to the race on 9/17/22. Any input will be really helpful. If you need to call that's ok too.

Thank you very much, 

Scott 480-369-8898

Seriously, the Rulebook is always the best place to start. Look at Stock (but in this case you already know you’re not), then go to each of the other Categories of increasing allowed modifications.

Look for a Category that does not exclude what you have added.

Then search the list of cars grouped for each category.

As you do this, you quickly begin to see what modifications are allowed where. 

Hello I am trying to register for the September 17th event. How ever this is my first auto cross event and I'm not sure what class my car falls under. Car is a 1985 toyota corrolla hatch. Weight is approx 2000lbs and car makes 170whp I do have all the safety items Seat , belts harness bar. How ever I'm just not sure and the rule book doesn't really answer my question just give me more questions some help would be appreciated