9/24/23 Fall Event 1 Video and Pics

civil

We were out taking a bunch of pictures at the event. We don't know what we're doing but trying as part of our Homeschool routine. We wound up with a few good shots from each run group A-D and a few shots around the paddock. Feel free to download and use them as you wish. All I ask is if you like a pic hit my YouTube channel and drop a "like" on any video, it really helps. If you're feeling especially kind, a comment is awesome too. @DrivingForwardBuilds I should have my run video out this week sometime as well. If you don't see any of your car in the pictures, let me know. We have 725 we took! This folder is just the ones we thought turned out ok. My Boys wound up taking most of them. 🙂 This was one of our favorite shots by my older son, JJ. 

Link to Pictures...

image.thumb.jpeg.b2544ec4b17a0675bdce59d558cac1d6.jpeg

• Like 6

On 9/26/2023 at 12:30 PM, Jason J said:

We were out taking a bunch of pictures at the event. We don't know what we're doing but trying as part of our Homeschool routine. We wound up with a few good shots from each run group A-D and a few shots around the paddock. Feel free to download and use them as you wish. All I ask is if you like a pic hit my YouTube channel and drop a "like" on any video, it really helps. If you're feeling especially kind, a comment is awesome too. @DrivingForwardBuilds I should have my run video out this week sometime as well. If you don't see any of your car in the pictures, let me know. We have 725 we took! This folder is just the ones we thought turned out ok. My Boys wound up taking most of them. 🙂 This was one of our favorite shots by my older son, JJ. 

Link to Pictures...

image.thumb.jpeg.b2544ec4b17a0675bdce59d558cac1d6.jpeg

Thanks Jason, you got a great pic of Sledge Hammer!  I've been wanting an on track pic.

IMG_7308.JPG

• Like 1

On 9/26/2023 at 12:30 PM, Jason J said:

We were out taking a bunch of pictures at the event. We don't know what we're doing but trying as part of our Homeschool routine. We wound up with a few good shots from each run group A-D and a few shots around the paddock. Feel free to download and use them as you wish. All I ask is if you like a pic hit my YouTube channel and drop a "like" on any....

Jason & Sons... appreciate the pics! IMG_7340.thumb.JPG.8ee2d55eea4ebe3f270a05d672d7798d.JPG

• Like 1