Course layout for PASR at AMP for 2-11-23

bill

So then next event we’d do some heavy metal music to recognize the Cam-T guys and gals? With appropriate musical references on the course map, of course?😂😂😂

Next up, Country Music to recognize all of the “horsepower”- endowed SS cars……..

I like this trend……👍😎

The finished area should have been named, "Shut 'em down, Shut 'em down, Shut 'em down, as the lyrics are in the song "Hey Liitle Cobra" by the Rip Cords or the Beach Boys "Shut Down" song lyrics that go "Shut it off, Shut it off buddy now I Shut you down. Just saying!

4 hours ago, smeyers said:

So then next event we’d do some heavy metal music to recognize the Cam-T guys and gals? With appropriate musical references on the course map, of course?😂😂😂

Next up, Country Music to recognize all of the “horsepower”- endowed SS cars……..

I like this trend……👍😎

Naturally, “Turbo Lover” by Judas Priest would need to be in a metal-themed course 😁

The finished area should have been named, "Shut 'em down, Shut 'em down, Shut 'em down, as the lyrics are in the song "Hey Liitle Cobra" by the Rip Cords or the Beach Boys "Shut Down" song lyrics that go "Shut it off, Shut it off buddy now I Shut you down. Just saying!

Maybe the next event could include an element called "Deadman's Curve" named after a Jan and Dean song and the lyrics goes "Deadman's Curve, its no place to play; Deadman's Curve, you best keep away; Deadman's Curve, I can hear 'em say; Won't come back from Deadman's Curve."