11/5/23 Fall Event 3 Video and Pics

civil

What an interesting course this was. I was totally expecting to run much slower but much to my surprise it was such a fast course. Thanks again to the team that makes this possible.

We were taking pictures again and working on technique. The sun was sure making it difficult though. Shooting pictures from the outside of the track is limited as well, those darn bushes are too tall around the fence. You'll see when Judah (my 12-year-old son) was shooting some of them the fence made it into the foreground. He is trying to start a YouTube channel and would appreciate it if you like the pictures to hit the "like button" on some of his videos to show your support! He started a tech/editing/photography channel as part of his homeschool extracurricular activities.  Check him out at https://www.youtube.com/@JWolfTechTV

Here are the pictures. We didn't get any of run group C or time only. 

Here is my best run of the day. 

IMG_8822.JPG

IMG_8834.jpg

IMG_8852.jpg

IMG_9291.jpg

Porsche Thumb.jpg

• Like 4

22 hours ago, DJ_AutoX said:

I can post the images on facebook, or email them to you, just yours and all of them to a group page, just let me know, or you can just right-click and download the jpegs directly to your computer or phone, good size images 1200 x 675 so let me know.

I downloaded them, just want to give you credit.  🙂