Registered Guests Welcome at Spring 2024 Event 1?

The Spring 2024 Event 1 will be my first "real" autocross event with PASR beyond the Autocross School last year, so please pardon my ignorance if this has been answered previously.

I signed my wife up as a guest so she could come spectate on January 14th, however, I do not see any guests listed in the Entry List. Will guests still be allowed in on the morning of? Or will they be turned around due to the event being at capacity with so many registered drivers/workers?

Just hoping to avoid driving all the way out and then learning that she can't enter the premises on the day of the event. Thanks.

I fixed the entry list to now show registered guests.  If your wife's name isn't on the list as a guest, she needs to register as a guest before registration closes tomorrow.   Any questions, shoot me an email at phoenixazsolo@gmail.com 

Lance

• Thanks 1

Appreciate the quick replies, gentlemen!

She had already successfully completed her guest registration and I now see her name under the Guests portion of the Entry List. Looks like we’ll both be there bright and early on Sunday morning. Thanks for getting that updated!