Course Maps

herrenr

Well, I got to our event this last weekend and found out there were no printed course maps. When I asked about it, I was told, nope, there were no copies but people with a printer have them. Well, I have a printer at the house just don't have one in my car. So, my question is where are these blessed course maps found on the AZ Solo website? I have seen a map before in the Forum section but just not having any luck, even after the event in finding a map.  THX RON H 

4 hours ago, herrenr said:

Well, I got to our event this last weekend and found out there were no printed course maps. When I asked about it, I was told, nope, there were no copies but people with a printer have them. Well, I have a printer at the house just don't have one in my car. So, my question is where are these blessed course maps found on the AZ Solo website? I have seen a map before in the Forum section but just not having any luck, even after the event in finding a map.  THX RON H 

Maps are always posted in the Forum before each event, watch for them. I print mine and have in my car beforehand.

As far as no printer in your car, I assume you have a cell phone. I’ve seen many drivers walk the course using the map brought up on their phones!👍. No printer needed.😎

• 2 weeks later...

It's really simple. First, you go to this site (azsolo.com). Then, you go to the Forum page and look for the posting titled "Course Map" and click on it.  Attached to the posting will be the course map and if you want to view and print it you click on the attachment doo-hickey to view the course map. Its your choice if you want to print of not and the number of print jobs.  

I strongly recommend that you do what Scott does so you have a copy at the event.