Pics and Video thread October 15 Event 2

SSLance

I'm starting to get a handle on my new GoPro Hero 10, the over exposure issue is fixed.  Still can't seem to get my tablet to overlay my Solostorm data on the videos from the new camera though. 

That said, here was my first run of the day Sunday which was also my fastest with a 49.423.  LOVE the new Bridgestone RE71RSs...this car hasn't driven like this in over 3 years.  Now I just have to get back to trusting it once again to not push.  

• Like 6

My 2nd best in the STR ND at 45.9. In both my cars, this felt like 4 decreasing radius corners and 4 drag strips. Flat in everything, trail brake to turn around. 

Drove the Lotus (time only) and the Miata. Same same. 

Edited by Mark111R
  • Like 4

Great Event as always, aside from the temps. Whew. The boys and I did get a few good pictures, some track pics, and some of the event. I decided to include all the pics this time, even some from the neighboring motorcycle event. We were testing out a new prime lens on the Sony so some of the shots are zoomed out pretty far. I'm asking the same thing as last time. If you like a pic head over to my Youtube channel and like a video as a thanks. @DrivingForwardBuilds

10/15/23 Event Photos

IMG_8233.thumb.jpg.0e23d9b71694bf4f7404d7ab89403058.jpg

Here was one of the good ones. 

• Like 6

First event running the car on 245s, and still figuring out how much I can push it now, but it felt really good. Have some thoughts on what to adjust for next month.

Fastest Comp run was a 49.2. I think the car had a 48 in it, but I didn't grab 3rd through the first set of offsets on this run, and spent a lot of time on the rev limiter there. Mistake on my 4th run meant I couldn't prove it...

I got down to 49.05 in TO even though the surface grip felt lower. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...