Annual Tech for 2024

phxsteele

Attached is a copy of the annual tech form needed to receive Annual Tech for 2024. While it is not required at this point it is highly recommended that all SCCA Members get this done. This will help expedite Tech in the morning. Look, you do this once a year and we put a tech sticker on your car (same concept as the AMP sound sticker).  No waiting in line, no getting out of your car to open the hood and trunk, no digging through your helmet. It's a win / win for everyone. The only requirement is to be a FULL SCCA member and print out your own form and bring the completed form to your next event. Don't be the guy/gal that holds the line up to fill out your form on site while 50 cars are backed up to Camelback waiting in line. I have attached them in Word and PDF documents for you to download. Feel free to ask questions on the forum. Happy New Year and hope to see you all at the events in 2024. 

Additionally we will have a Tech only day at Lances Speed Shop. Home of the world famous Barney. That will be on Saturday January 6th. Registration opens at 8pm on December 28th.  Here's the description on MotorsportReg.

Our Phoenix AZ Solo Annual Tech Gathering will be at Lances Speed Shop on January 6, 2024 10:00 am to 2 pm if needed.  We'll have the whole Tech team on site to complete your 2024 Annual Tech Approval and get your sticker that allows you to perform your own tech and skip the tech lines at each event. If you cannot attend this tech only event we will be able to do Annual Techs starting the January event and all events after. We will not be able to do Annual techs at the December 2023 event.

We will have pizza and wings provided by the club for drivers doing their annual tech and weigh scales set up for those that may want to weigh their car on a first come first served basis.

The location is very close to 75th Ave and Happy Valley Road, exact address will be sent to all entrants before January 6th. Please register if you plan to attend so we will have a head count to know how many pizzas to order.

LINK TO REGISTER

ANNUAL_TECH_FORM.doc ANNUAL_TECH_FORM (1).pdf

Edited by phxsteele
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you @SSLance for hosting, PASR for the food, and everyone involved in teching and weighing today, it was a great gathering!

I was surprised Sledge Hammer came in a couple hundred pounds lighter than I expected at 3361#. Anyone else wanna share their weigh in?

See y'all for round 1 next week!

Thanks to everyone for showing up and being respectful to our neighbors, you all are a great buncha folks.  We ended up with only 2 pieces of pizza and 4 wings left over so it seems like the Streets of NY food was accepted nicely.  Thanks to everyone that sampled our coffee and even more thanks to those that purchased a bag after, really appreciate that.  Also have to give a shout out to Doug and Michelle that helped man the scales all day giving me a bit of a break to mingle around.

image.thumb.png.cbe5e51245d0244e7a3068e195f022f5.png

I forgot to set the GoPro up and haven't tallied the tech sheets yet so have no idea how many we actually teched and weighed, but I'm guessing about 55 Techs, 25 weighs, and 5 corner balances.  I didn't take many pics either but Terri grabbed a few, these were my favorites.  Please share any that you may have taken if you can.

image.thumb.png.4b32153c4ab41d0f6fbbd1e9106b754a.png  

image.png

image.png

• Like 2