Spring Series Event 1 Video Thread

1 hour ago, SSLance said:

Here's my 46.937, loved the course design Nick Sloan, so much fun!

100% agree! Finally a course that wasn't just turn around and go straight. Took some actual driving and autocrossing. Only minor complaint was the optional element at the finish. Didn't bother me because the direction was obvious for anyone experienced - but I definitely saw a lot of newer folks go the hard way. Come to find out from working a corner with a guy, he said he was told to go the hard way in the novice walk 😅

1 hour ago, Mark111R said:

100% agree! Finally a course that wasn't just turn around and go straight. Took some actual driving and autocrossing. Only minor complaint was the optional element at the finish. Didn't bother me because the direction was obvious for anyone experienced - but I definitely saw a lot of newer folks go the hard way. Come to find out from working a corner with a guy, he said he was told to go the hard way in the novice walk 😅

Glad you enjoyed the course. Regarding the optional element. It's almost impossible to make an optional element that is equal, there is always going to be a faster way and people will figure it out quickly. Think of it as more of a talking piece, if it caused you to have a conversation then it did its job.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...