Worker Positions for National Tour

kvenisn

Looking for some people willing to volunteer to help in the following areas at the upcoming tour.  If you are interested and willing please email me at kvenisn@msn.com

Tech Workers - Required coverage: Friday 3pm-6pm; Saturday 7am-8am, plus meet at 2:45 on Friday to train

Check in workers (registration) - Required coverage: Friday 3pm-6pm; Saturday 7am-8am, plus meet at 2:45 on Friday to train

Site Clean-up Worker (monitor trash cans and empty, restock TP in restroom facilities, this is for all 3 days but AMP also supports this)

We may also need some people to help with Waiver/gate if we don't have enough people from our crew that covers our local events.  Will update here if that is needed also.

If you are interesting in any of these positions please let me know which positions and your availability.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, fahrvergnugen said:

Does everyone have to attend the Friday activities?  How will we cover workers that day?

Also, I assume that a prior sound sticker and annual tech applies to this event. 

Mark,

Friday is not a required day.  It is an option to get your registration/check in, tech etc done prior to the first event day Saturday.  It's also a chance to run the practice course and/or (if entered) the Evo Advantage school.

National tour tech is different then local event tech so you will need to tech.  I believe it is a self tech process so be prepared to fill out a piece of paper 🙂

• Like 1

On 2/17/2024 at 2:38 PM, kvenisn said:

Looking for some people willing to volunteer to help in the following areas at the upcoming tour.  If you are interested and willing please email me at kvenisn@msn.com

Tech Workers - Required coverage: Friday 3pm-6pm; Saturday 7am-8am, plus meet at 2:45 on Friday to train

Check in workers (registration) - Required coverage: Friday 3pm-6pm; Saturday 7am-8am, plus meet at 2:45 on Friday to train

Site Clean-up Worker (monitor trash cans and empty, restock TP in restroom facilities, this is for all 3 days but AMP also supports this)

We may also need some people to help with Waiver/gate if we don't have enough people from our crew that covers our local events.  Will update here if that is needed also.

If you are interesting in any of these positions please let me know which positions and your availability.

Thanks!

And to clarify, this does count as your work assignment for the event.  So if you want to be able to enjoy watching everyone else run without having to work this is how you can do that.